Our client, the UK’s leading purchaser of energy generated by the independent sector, has an exciting vacancy for an HR Coordinator. Currently based in three locations (Glasgow, Ipswich and London) with circa 280 staff, they have exceptional customer services values, both externally and internally, and an ambitious programme of expansion that you’ll want to be a part of. They are accredited with an Investors In People Gold standard, demonstrating commitment to realising the potential their employees.
The principal role of the HR Coordinator is to provide an efficient and effective HR administrative and coordination support to the HR and Talent Manager. The HR Coordinator maintains the HRMS, supports key projects, annual HR cycle activities and assists the HR team in improving workflows and processes.
1. Preparing employee documents e.g. change of terms, probation letters, bonus communications
2. Scanning and filing of documentation to electronic files and performing file audits
3. Answering general HR queries and escalating to the HR and Talent Manager (‘HRTM’) where necessary
4. New starter administration, including setting up on various systems, sending out new starter packs, scheduling induction workshops etc
5. Conduct Right to Work check and escalating to HRTM where necessary
6. Coordinate probation meetings for HRTM
7. Leaver administration, including removing from various systems, diarising exit interviews for HRTM, sending out exit surveys etc
8. Track sickness and work with Payroll to ensure records are up to date
9. Support HRTM with comms content for Intranet Pages
10. Maintain accurate data in HR Management System (‘HRMS’) and support payroll by ensuring monthly salary changes, working hours and starter/leaver information is up to date
11. Support on ad-hoc people initiatives and projects, as and when required
12. Administration for aspects of company training both internal and external, including arranging rooms/venues and delegate lists
13. Support HRTM in prompting managers to take action leading up to annual cycle events
14. Collate recruiting data and distributing weekly hiring report 15. Invoice management for the HR team, including raising approvals to spend and purchase orders.
MOST COMPLEX PART OF THE JOB-
The requirement to multi-task and perform efficiently under pressure and to adapt to change. Being proactive, organized and with a ‘can do’ approach to work.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE-
1. Relevant Skills and Educational Qualifications:
2. Relevant Knowledge:
3. Relevant Experience:
1. 7% of salary package for the auto-enrolment Pension with Aviva after 3 months – meaning no contribution is required by the employee; o Pension Salary Sacrifice – deduction from ‘gross’ salary, before tax and NI deducted, and employer’s saved NI contributed to the pension fund;
2. An annual bonus scheme, payment depending on the Company and the individual performance; On joining:
3. 25 days holidays per annum; with option to purchase 03 additional days;
4. AXA private medical and BUPA dental insurance;
5. Interest-free season ticket loan;
6. Cycle to work voucher scheme;
7. Refer A Friend scheme of £2,000;
8. Training and development;
9. Japanese language lessons (novice, intermediate and advanced groups);
10. Employee Assistance Programme;
11. Cost of optician eye-sight tests/ DSE glasses contribution;
12. Life Assurance (4 x income);
13. Long-Term Disability insurance;
14. Corporate Social Responsibility, including quarterly in-house charity events and contribution to staff-lead fund-raising;
15. Free supply of fruit juice, fizzy drinks and fruit (as well as teas and coffees!);
Any offer of employment is subject to proof of the validity of your right to work in the UK, and the receipt of satisfactory references to cover the last five years’ of employment and/ or education.
If you are interested get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!
Tagged as: HR