Role: Vulnerability Manager
Location, Ingolstadt, Germany
Language Required; German/English
Start – ASAP
Duration: 6 Months +
Duration details – Weekly TUE till THU onsite presence in Ingolstadt/ Germany
Rate: €750 – €800 per day
5 yrs experience in vulnerability management + security control assessments
– Technical knowledge in computer network theory, IT standards, protocols, attack vectors, methods of exploitation
– Experience in vulnerability assessments, methodologies and procedures
– Experience in implementing/ managing/ governance of security technologies
– Experience in vulnerability scanning tolls (nmap, openssl, Nessus, BigFix or similar)
– Experience in network/application security testing tools (WebInspect, Burp Suite, NetSparker, Paros, Perl, Python)
Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to act as a resource for, provide customer service in a courteous manner to, and work effectively with diverse groups of people at various levels within an organization
– Strong organizational skills sufficient to prioritize work and complete assignments accurately, either independently or as part of a team, under pressure of competing deadlines and with frequent interruptions, working from own initiative and/or following directions, policies, or procedures
– Independently establish priorities and coordinate and complete assignments within established timeframes
– Ability to identify customer needs and use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts
– Ability to effectively communicate technical issues, identify technical gaps, and the root cause of systemic issues across HRSA
– Provide occasional training of tools to stakeholders.
– Write supporting documentation of processes and procedures.
– Perform tool upgrades, updates, and patches as necessary.
Tagged as: BigFix, Burp Suite, cyber, Nessus, NetSparker, Nmpa, openssl, Paros, Perl, Python, Security, Testing Network, Vulnerability Manager
TECHNICAL CONSULTANT – SCCM £50,000 TO £65,000 + Car + Flexible Benefits Scheme, Multiple Locations Available You’re a master of...Apply For This Job
Workplace Implementation Specialist – SCCM £35,000 to £45,000 + Benefits + Car, Multiple Locations Available You’ve been a desktop engineer...Apply For This Job