Over the years the role of the IT Architect has become increasingly more important. With the ever-changing business challenges our clients have to face, it’s reassuring to know that the team at IF Recruitment have made it their business to know the best in the industry when it comes to IT and Business Architecture professionals. IF Recruitment fully understands the role of the architect, and successfully delivers talented resources across all architecture domains and skill areas.
Our consultants on the IT Architecture desk regularly attend seminars and conventions in order to keep abreast of new technologies and to understand how these affect the market. We’re then able to use this up-to-date knowledge to consult with you on skills shortages and market trends and to help set your budgetary expectations.
Our clients range include Consultancy, Financial Services, Mobile Telco, Central Government and other large organisations.
IF Recruitment specialise in recruiting in the following core Architecture areas:
Technologies include (but are not limited to):
- Development technologies – such as Java, .Net and C#
- Infrastructure technologies – such as Windows, Unix and Linux.
- Cloud technologies – such as Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Storage technologies – such as EMC and Netapp
- Security technologies – such as IAM, SIEM, Networks and Firewalls
- Middleware technologies – such as WebSphere and Weblogic