Using unique networks formed over many years of involvement in the industry, IF Recruitment are renowned as specialists in recruiting across all major Insurance and Investment Management technologies.
Starting many years ago supporting Unisys technologies within insurance and banking projects predominantly with EAD (Linc) and Unisure Consultants our client range has increased dramatically and we now assist clients including Aviva, RSA and Zurich. Our contractors are often required to support major projects in a variety of areas of technical and business change.
IF Recruitment’s accomplished team is increasingly engaged by Insurance clients to support their business change and large-scale migration programmes.
Building on IF’s extensive experience in bringing contractors skilled in niche software together with large Financial Services Institutions and Technology Consultancies, our recruiters are acknowledged as specialists across most Insurance and Investment Management Technologies.
IF Insurance is increasingly engaged by UK Insurers & consultancy partners to support their business change and large-scale migration programmes.
- General insurance and pensions platform implementation and enhancement
- Regulatory Compliance
- Product launches
- Business and regulatory change
- Infrastructure refreshes
- Data analytics and Data driven assessments
- MI and reporting
- Life & Pensions, specialist knowledge and resources covering:
- Unisure, Life 400, Polisy400, Life70, ProductWriter (Polaris), Guidewire (Claimscenter), Exceed (CSC)
Examples of Insurance projects IF Recruitment has supported:
- Retained by a large multi-systems Life & Pensions Provider to provide Solutions and Systems Designers for all areas of technical and business change
- Often engaged to support projects requiring the business skills to enable large-scale change, e.g. providing a team of Business Systems Analysts to launch a Group Life Project into the UK Market
- Supplying Life400 Programming and Design Specialists to a number of large customers
- Supporting Exceed and ClaimCentre implementation projects
- Legislative change projects including TCF, Solvency2, SOX