Title: MS SME – INTUNE, Win 10 & Enterprise Mobility Suite
Length: 3 Months +
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: Market Rates – Outside IR35
Location: 50% Remote & 50% Whiteley Hampshire
The SME will join our client’s Cloud team and be responsible for developing the client use of MS Intune, MS Windows 10 & Enterprise Mobility Suite.
The role will implement, exploit and manage tools to build, deploy, manage and support our end user devices environment.
• Drive the strategy and roadmap for the build, deployment, management and support of support office, supply chain and store staff end user compute needs
• Work with the relevant vendors to create a fully managed infrastructure to support those devices
• Provide tier 3 support for Windows 10 and underpinning technologies
• Work alongside a 3rd party managed service to supplement the team and provide 24/7 cover where needed
• Design and implement processes for the management of continual change, such as patch management, application packaging and distribution for all devices
• Be the expert resource for solution and infrastructure design for the tools used to deliver devices used by internal customers
• Recommend upgrades and modifications to existing technologies as needed. Technology deployment must involve global Architectural compliance, network security requirements and the provision for stability and Service Levels of Technology systems.
• Understand the investment of technology and ensure cost effective deployment, seeking ways to reduce cost and complexity of operation.
• Responsible for designing solutions to meet business and technical goals through Architectural governance
• Recommend solutions and features based on knowledge and experience of technologies
• Work with support teams to resolve incidents and problems
• Maintain and continuously improve infrastructure automation and environments
• Develop approaches to build in quality
• Create and execute test of features before release
Key Skills, Ability or Experience
Experience should include the deployment and management of Microsoft Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune.
• Expertise in the following technologies
o Microsoft Intune
o Microsoft Windows 10
o Microsoft Azure Active Directory
• Other desirable knowledge areas
o Apple Mac
o Apple iOS
o VMWare Airwatch
o Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
o Microsoft Autopilot, including white glove techniques
o Microsoft Office 365, including Teams
Role: Developer, eTrading Systems Length: 12 Months’ Start Date: Nov 2021 Location: London Rate: Market Rates (Inside IR35) We...Apply For This Job
Contract: Senior Consultant – VMware Automation (vRA &vRO) Location: UK – Remote Primarily Duration: 3 months Rate: Market Rates Role...Apply For This Job