Role: Software Engineer – Embedded C++
Location: 3 Days Remote – 1 / 2 Days on site in Ipswich
Salary: £25,000 – £60,000.
IF is proud to be working with an innovative broadcasting company that have an opening for 2/ 3 Engineers to join their growing team.
• Take part in the design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of quality-controlled software.
• Define software architecture and software design best practices.
• Collaborate with the hardware team for new hardware bring up and optimization of current hardware.
• Work closely with the test team to verify and release software.
• Investigate and resolve issues reported by the end user.
Formal qualifications and experience
• M.Sc. in computer science, cybernetics or equivalent. Experience can compensate for this requirement.
• Experience in designing and developing cross-platform code in C++ for real-time embedded systems.
• Can navigate through hardware schematics and technical drawings.
• Experience in video, audio, virtualization, IP networks and signal processing will be an advantage.
• Knowledge about Network and embedded security, data encryption, CPUs, GPUs and application containerization will be an advantage.
The client offers
• Competitive wages.
• Flexible working hours.
• You will be member of company pension – and insurance scheme.
The client offers 3 /4 days remote working with a minimum of 1 / 2 days on site.
Tagged as: C#, Engineer, Software