IF Recruitment has a reputation for supplying quality contract and permanent consultants to market leaders who specialise in IT Infrastructure. With extensive experience over a wide range of IT related technologies, the Infrastructure team at IF Recruitment is recognised as a pre-eminent supplier of IT Infrastructure professionals in the UK. As more and more organisations supplement traditional, functionally-based, hierarchical management with Infrastructure systems to optimise efficiency and adaptability, IF Recruitment’s team focus in this area has earned a growing reputation.
Over the years our reputation has enabled us to establish networks and develop long-standing relationships with large IT Consultancies, Integration Consultancies, Software Houses, Blue Chip Telecommunications companies and Recruitment Process Outsourcing Businesses (RPOs).
This particular area of specialism has grown and we now have contractors on crucial Infrastructure projects for companies and consultancies such as Atos, SCC, RMG, CSC and the Post Office.
IF Recruitment specialise in recruiting the following infrastructure positions:
- Infrastructure support professionals – 1st, 2nd and 3rd line
- System Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Infrastructure Business Analysts/Project Managers
- Infrastructre Technical Design Authorities
- Infrastructure Architects
Technologies include (but are not limited to):
- Windows operating systems
- Exchange, Active Directory, SCOM, SCCM
- Microsoft stack products
- Unix/Linux operating systems
- Storage technologies – such as EMC and NetApp
- Networking technologies – such as Cisco, Juniper and Nokia.