What Will You Be Doing:
• Deliver exceptional business performance supporting overall Financial Operations Reconciliation Team (FORT) business objectives
• Supporting colleagues within an ever-changing work environment. Embracing change and motivate both self and colleagues to deliver against the often-rapid expected delivery timescales.
• Completion of assigned tasks relating to FORT to the highest standards.
• Financial transactions designated financial systems and banking systems within the FORT areas.
• Ensure adherence to an effective FORT framework is in place
• Ensure all audit and risk controls are adhered to
• Ensure the thorough investigation of all exceptions and prioritise clearance before referral
• Act as a Role Model for change positively contributing to your team overall performance both on and off shore
What We’re Looking For:
• Good communication Skills, both verbal and written
• High Level of Numeracy and Analytical skills
• Personal Organisation
• Managing Relationships
Skills That Will Help You In The Role:
• Good understanding of technical support systems e.g. Customer System, Customer Gateway, Frauds 3, Edostar, Voucher Image Archive, POD, ALS
• Good understanding of the iSuite automated reconciliation tool
• Comprehensive knowledge of the reconciliation procedures using all mainframe systems is desirable but not essential.
• Good knowledge of relevant level processes and procedures.
• Good knowledge of operational risk and audit requirements applicable to the relevant processes and procedures
• Good knowledge of ‘Know your Customer’ and Identification and Verification Procedures.
Tagged as: Banking, Finance, iSuite, Technical Support