Role: Cloud Engineer
Rate: Competitive Salary
Our client is an AWS Partner that operates across the UK with a number of Blue-chip customers in its portfolio.
Responsibilities in the role will include:
• Building, maintaining and improving Critical Production Systems in automated and scalable way
• Resolve operational incidents, performing root cause analysis
• Automate the deployment of solutions by continuous delivery
• Create impact assessment documentation in response to change requests related to managed service platforms.
• You must have experience in Linux/Windows operating systems
• Minimum 2 years AWS
• Scripting and automation experience with either Python or Bash desirable but not essential.
• GIT exp.
• Jenkins/Bitbucket/Gitlab delivery platform experience or one of the three.
• 3rd line support / ITSM tooling.
• AWS certification
• Lambda/Dynamo API GW/SNS/SQS
• Windows server and related tech like AD.DFS
• Understanding of Data lakes and Data engineering
• AI and Data Science knowledge
This role offers an immediate start.
Tagged as: Cloud Engineer