Role: ServiceNow Sec Ops Technical Architect
Type: 6 Months + Inside IR35 Contract
Location: 40% Remote – 60% Blackpool/Manchester
Rate: Market Rates (Inside IR35)
IF Recruitment are keen to secure the services of a ServiceNow Sec Ops Technical Architect,
who will join an existing customer team and will lead the end-to-end discovery, delivery and implementation of ServiceNow Vulnerability Response to mature our Sec Ops Platform.
• Investigation to establish which integrations to other Security modules and tooling will support increased and matured Digital Security capability.
• Supplement existing Secure Place and customer Tooling teams, by working in a blended squad, to build out Secure Place maturity iterating the MVP functionality.
• Consult on the build and implementation of GRC IRM Control Indicators to demonstrate the CISv8 Control Compliance position, where scripting or complexity is required.
Essential skills and experience
• Be affiliated with a recognized ServiceNow partner.
• Evidence of successful high quality ServiceNow Vulnerability Response, Enterprise Level License, design and implementation.
• Evidence 3+ years as a senior ServiceNow Sec Ops implementation expert.
• Evidence of successful high quantity ServiceNow GRC IRM Control Indicator configuration and deployment across ServiceNow platform.
• Strong understanding and experience of NIST including CISv8 Controls.
• Evidence enhanced customer experience and added value derived from your ServiceNow Sec Ops design and implementation in a large-scale organization and/or Public Sector organization.
• Experience of working as a part of a team and leading where necessary.
• Evidence successful deployment where Threat Intelligence was delivered in an integrated, automated way consuming ServiceNow CMDB and/or CSDM modules in a large-scale hybrid IT Estate.
• Evidence successful deployment of orchestrated patch management in a large-scale hybrid IT Estate.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
• 5+ years relationship affiliated with a ServiceNow Elite partner.
• Have ServiceNow Certified Master Architect (CMA) status.
• Have Certified Implementation Specialist – Risk and Compliance.
• Have Certified Implementation Specialist – Vulnerability Response.
Role: Technical Consultant / Infrastructure Consultant Location Central Germany – Must be able to travel across Europe Salary: €35,000 –...Apply For This Job
Role: Azure HCI Engineer Location: Bridgwater, Somerset Length: 40 days Rate: Market Rates (Inside IR35) Project: Configure network segregation of...Apply For This Job
Role: Lead Data Engineer Length: 6 Months Location: Coventry / Remote Market Rates: Market Rate (Inside IR35) Project:...Apply For This Job
Role: Identity Management Consultant Type: 12 days Inside IR35 Contract Location: Remote Rate: Market Rates (Inside IR35) IF Recruitment are...Apply For This Job
Role: Project Manager Location: Reading Duration: 18 months Salary: Market Rates (Inside IR35) IF Recruitment are keen to secure...Apply For This Job